Are you a Java rockstar?
Would suit genius.
Versantus are an award winning team focused on making the web work. We build innovative, challenging, fun, and positive-impact web applications that make a difference to businesses and to people. We work with businesses anywhere, helping them turn their great ideas into brilliant success stories. We’re thoughtful, innovative, expert and determined to be the best.
We’re on a mission to build the greatest dev team in the world, and we’re looking for rockstars in software engineering, design, UX, and dev ops.
Right now we’re hunting for Java developers who also have experience in one or more of PHP, Angular, or other open source web framework. Yes that’s right, we want two skills for the price of one - how cheeky!
Is this you?
We really need these skills
- Extensive experience of enterprise Java web development
- JBoss or Wildfly application server expertise
- Spring, GWT, Vaadin
- RESTful web services and API development
- GIT, Maven and continuous integration tools
- MySQL or Maria, including the ability to optimise and manage
- Greenwich-like timekeeping and Obama-esque communication skills
And if you have some of these then “woohoo!”
- PHP, Angular (4), Symfony, Laravel
- Drupal, Wordpress or other experience
- Linux administration
- Agency experience (also known as “please do this yesterday”)
We'll even pay you
In return for your hard work, we offer a great salary, a generous pension scheme, 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays and weekends!), and lots of fun. We provide the best kit around, and you'll be working with a talented team on some crazy projects. You'll have a blast!
As an agency, our projects are varied and will challenge you, and you'll be able to define your own role in our rapidly growing business.
We have full time and part time vacancies, we can offer flexible working, and we’re an equal opportunities employer.
If you think we might be a good fit for your long-term career goals, drop a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call on 01865 422112 - we don’t bite.
No agencies, thanks. We mean it. Stop calling us.