Versantus - not just any agency
Looking for a digital agency partner that thinks of you first and is head and shoulders above the rest? – Look no further!
Versantus is something different. We’re as ambitious for our clients as we are for ourselves.
So who are Versantus?
We're an award-winning digital agency, established in 2009 and based near Oxford.
We have a fully in-house UK team of experts all at the top of their game, consisting of UX designers, developers and project managers.
We work with ambitious fast-growing SMEs, evolving global corporates, charities, universities & colleges. We understand each of the digital challenges you face and can help you define and create solutions that are right for your business today – but also that can adapt and scale as you do.
Where Versantus excels
Developing and delivering complex, high-end web solutions, software applications and apps is our focus. In addition we have expertise in ‘voice’ skills (Alexa, Google Home etc.), and specialisms in the emerging technology of AI & machine learning.
- Website Development - We design and build beautiful and intelligent bespoke websites and web platforms. Our customers trust our deep expertise in online technology, and benefit from our use of open source tools like Drupal and Wordpress. They know that they can depend on us to create engaging user experiences supported by robust and scalable software, every time.
- Apps & Software - We have proficiency in developing software solutions and mobile apps, integrating them with other core business systems and developing across different platforms such as iOS and Android. In addition we can provide assistance with migration of legacy systems and modernisation of user interfaces.
- Voice, AI & Machine Learning - We’re not satisfied with being a ‘me too’ agency, which is why we are always looking to push the boundaries and innovate; keeping ourselves and our clients ahead of the curve. We have experience developing voice skills for both Alexa and Google home helping our clients to find ‘real world’ applications to improve their customer experience and drive efficiency by making use of the latest technologies.
- User experience (UX) is an art form - Equal in importance to creating technically sound solutions, is ensuring that they are visually engaging and easy to use/understand from a user journey perspective, as well as being consistent with your brand. Our specialist UX designers work closely with you to understand your brand, messaging and audience personas, and to deliver the best possible user experience.
- Hosting - We understand website hosting and deliver a managed hosting service to our clients. Every client is different, but we can advise and facilitate the most appropriate hosting for your specific requirements. Whether you have a simple brochure site, a business critical online store, or a live sporting event website that's viewed by millions of users around the world, our brilliant hosting team can find the right solution for you.
- Web Specialists - We are specialists in well known established open source platforms like Drupal and Wordpress with the latter accounting for around 30% of all websites globally. But we're not tied to a particular technology, and will assess each requirement against the client goals, objectives and budget, in order to recommend the best approach for them.
- Established business - We’ve been in business for 10 years and we’re delighted to say in that time we’ve seen consistent year on year growth. What’s more, our growth has come primarily as a result of client referral, so we must be doing something right!
- We’re UK based - We don’t offshore any of your work, it’s all handled here in Oxfordshire by our in-house team of experts. This means we have full control over quality and ultimately the experience that you have when partnering with Vernsatus.
- Project Management - Critical to the successful delivery of any project is great communication, which is why we have dedicated project managers assigned to each of our projects. We understand things change during the course of a project and it’s not uncommon for new requirements to surface after we've started. That's why our team follows an 'Agile' process to uncover the best solution for you and support these inevitable changes whilst keeping you in control and the project running smoothly. We conduct the development process in what is known as ‘Sprints’, typically these will be 2 weeks at a time and during these you will have regular interaction with your assigned project manager. New product releases can be reviewed after each sprint enabling us to react and adapt to feedback in each new sprint.
- No Jargon - We know what we’re best at: complex problems are our life-blood, and yet we’re confidently jargon-free. We aim to deliver outstanding results and at the same time to be easy and fun to work with.
We like to sum it up like this:
Bullet-proof tech, beautifully clever design and straight-talking common sense.
If you need greater performance from your existing systems, or you want to replace your bespoke website software with a more scalable and secure platform to support your business longer-term, our award-winning team can help.
Take advantage of our in-depth website health check where our team will look at every aspect of your website.
For just £399, our team will give you a 360° report with recommendations that will quickly make it fitter, more beautiful and more secure than ever before. It's good for your customers, good for Google and great for your business!
Find out more and book your Website Gym health check.